We are your connection to Florida’s Construction Workforce!
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) OnBoard4Jobs Construction Careers program helps job seekers gain employment on road and bridge construction projects with local contractors. This includes hiring workers for On-the-Job Training programs.
The program’s focus is to recruit a viable construction workforce and increase the number of minorities, females and veterans on federal and state-funded road and bridge construction contracts. The program provides opportunities to unemployed adults, as well as graduating high school seniors, to secure jobs with industry leading contractors.
- Let us help you locate a job in the Road and Bridge Construction Industry
- Connect with Road and Bridge Construction Contractors
- Get tips on resume development and interviewing techniques
- We stand ready to support Contractors and Consultants
- Recruiting Efforts
- On-the-Job Training
- Construction Career Fairs (Statewide)
- Hiring Fairs & Career Resource Events (Statewide)
Check out what hiring fairs and opportunities are available in your area.
Download the Job Seekers flyer.
Download the Job Seekers flyer in Spanish.