We are your connection to Florida’s Construction Workforce!
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) OnBoard4Jobs Construction Careers program helps jobseekers gain employment on roadway construction projects with local contractors. This includes hiring workers for On-the-Job Training programs.
The program’s focus is to recruit a viable construction workforce and increase the number of minorities, females and veterans on federal and state-funded roadway construction contracts. The program provides opportunities to unemployed adults, as well as graduating high school seniors, to secure jobs with industry leading contractors.
- Let us help you locate a job in the Road and Bridge Construction Industry
- Connect with Construction Contractors
- Get tips on resume development and interviewing techniques
- We stand ready to support Contractors and Consultants
- Recruiting Efforts
- On-the-Job Training
- Construction Career Fairs (Statewide)
- Job Fairs & Career Resource Events (Statewide)
Jobs are available! Call 866 ON-BOARD (866.662.6273) ext 3. or email OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com
Want to know who’s hiring? Click here to learn more about current opportunities available in your area.
Register for the Southwest Florida Construction Careers Fair
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Knights of Columbus, 4880 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34232
RSVP online today, call (407) 709-9840 or email us at OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com
Click here to view the flier in Spanish.