We are your connection to Florida’s Construction Workforce!
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) OnBoard4Jobs Construction Careers program helps jobseekers gain employment on roadway construction projects with local contractors. This includes hiring workers for On-the-Job Training programs.
The program’s focus is to recruit a viable construction workforce and increase the number of minorities, females and veterans on federal and state-funded roadway construction contracts. The program provides opportunities to unemployed adults, as well as graduating high school seniors, to secure jobs with industry leading contractors.
Upcoming Events: Construction Jobs Hiring Fairs
4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Interview Workshop
Hosted by FDOT’s Roads to Jobs Life Skills Program at every hiring fair listed!
SunRail Phase II
Middlesex, 2915 Michigan Ave., Kissimmee, FL 34744
I-75 Wildwood Interchange
Middlesex, 849 Industrial Drive, Wildwood, FL 34785
Middlesex, 5891 Nature Coast Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34602
Email OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com if you have any questions.
- Let us help you locate a job in the Road and Bridge Construction Industry
- Connect with Construction Contractors
- Get tips on resume development and interviewing techniques
- We stand ready to support Contractors and Consultants
- Recruiting Efforts
- On-the-Job Training
- Construction Career Fairs (Statewide)
- Job Fairs & Career Resource Events (Statewide)
Jobs are available! Call 866 ON-BOARD (866.662.6273) ext 3. or email OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com