June 5, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Pine Hills Community Center, 6408 Jennings Rd., Orlando, FL 32818
Register online, email OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com or call (866) 662-6273 ext 3.
We are glad to partner with Orange County Government for this community event.
We are your connection to Florida’s Construction Workforce!
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) OnBoard4Jobs Construction Careers program helps jobseekers gain employment on roadway construction projects with local contractors. This includes hiring workers for On-the-Job Training programs.
The program’s focus is to recruit a viable construction workforce and increase the number of minorities, females and veterans on federal and state-funded roadway construction contracts. The program provides opportunities to unemployed adults, as well as graduating high school seniors, to secure jobs with industry leading contractors.
- Let us help you locate a job in the Road and Bridge Construction Industry
- Connect with Construction Contractors
- Get tips on resume development and interviewing techniques
- We stand ready to support Contractors and Consultants
- Recruiting Efforts
- On-the-Job Training
- Construction Career Fairs (Statewide)
- Job Fairs & Career Resource Events (Statewide)
Jobs are available! Call 866 ON-BOARD (866.662.6273) ext 3. or email OnBoard4Jobs@QCAusa.com